Adult Immunizations Tools and Resources
See below for tools and resources related to Adult Immunizations.
Do you have a success story? Share it here!
Pain Management in the Elderly – Webinar
Presentation by Steven Atkinson PA-C, MS
See Webinar Presentation
See Presentation Slides
10/18/2018 – Improving Strategies for Vaccination Rates
9/28/2018 – FluFIT Webinar Series
Healthcare Worker Immunization Webinar
Community Acquired Pneumonia – Acute Treatment Recommendations
ICAMP – Immunization Champions, Advocates & Mentors Training Program
This national webinar on the Immunization Champions, Advocates & Mentors Program (ICAMP) was presented by The Gerontological Society of America (GSA). ICAMP is intended to mobilize and assist health care professionals in their efforts to increase adult immunization rates and to reach the ultimate destination: achievement of Healthy People 2020 goals for adult immunization. ICAMP provides tools and resources that align with the National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC) Standards for Adult Immunization Practice which includes assessing patients, making a strong recommendation, administering or referring, and documenting.
See Video and Slides
Healthy Living for Life – Immunizations—Myth Busters: The Truth about Vaccines
This episode discusses the truth about vaccines.
Flu IQ 1
Flu IQ 2
NHSN: From Enrollment to HCP Flu Shot Entry Webinar
The goal of this webinar is to show participants how to enroll in NHSN. In addition to learning abou…
Creating a Successful Influenza Vaccine Program for Health Care Personnel
Order Form for Posters
Improve your Staff Immunization Rates – Webinar Slide Deck
Download the PDF
Immunizations – “I got my flu shot” Button
Order Form for Flu Button
Pneumococcal Vaccine Info – Hospital Staff
Pneumococcal Vaccine Info – Nursing Home Staff
Download the PDF
Part 1: Assemble a FluFIT Team
- Describe the role of the FluFIT champion to coordinate program efforts.
- Discuss the importance of involving clinic team members in the planning process.
- Identify resources for implementing a staff training.
Part 2: An Introduction to the FluFIT Program
- Review the colorectal cancer (CRC) Screening Recommendations.
- Explain the value of FluFIT as an evidence-based intervention to increase access to colorectal cancer screening.
- Overview of the FluFIT Implementation Guide and resources needed for a successful campaign.
Part 3: Develop a FluFIT Workflow
- Explain the patient flow for implementing FluFIT.
- Describe rationale for offering FIT before the flu shot.
- Discuss clinic-based versus screening event variations.
- Identify protocols to determine patient eligibility.
Part 4: Systems to Support Patient Follow-Up
See this webinar to learn how to:
- Increase your FIT kit return rates
- Determine who should be involved in FIT tracking
- Best process your FIT kit results
- Identify tools and resource available to support follow-up