Conditions in Nursing Homes
Mountain-Pacific Quality Health works with nursing homes to provide high-quality care that is safe, compassionate and person-centered. This means ensuring residents feel respected and valued and including residents and their families in decisions related to care.
We focus on
- improving nursing homes’ overall quality scores;
- reducing adverse drug events (ADEs), especially preventing risks related to antipsychotic medications and opioids;
- reducing healthcare-related infections;
- reducing hospital emergency department visits and readmissions.
We partner with nursing homes to share best practices for process improvement, resident safety and staff retention. We draw from national programs like Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) and provide
- educational learning sessions with nationally recognized clinical experts;
- access to quality improvement tools and resources;
- intervention development and support;
- opportunities for focused technical assistance and consultation;
- access to facility-level and aggregate quality measure reports to support the use of data to drive quality.
Questions? Contact us for more information.
Contact us to learn more about our services.
Tools and Resources
See our Quality Improvement Initiative tools and resources.