See Nursing Homes with a 6.0 or Lower Composite Score!
Have you agreed to be a nursing home Peer Coach? Access your training materials here.
Condition in Nursing Homes
On any given day, 1.3 million Americans call a long-term care facility their home. Mountain-Pacific Quality Health works with nursing homes to help these facilities provide safer, compassionate, high-quality care.
As a Medicare quality improvement organization, Mountain-Pacific Quality Health works with nursing homes to ensure every resident receives the highest quality of care. As part of the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative and Mountain-Pacific’s nursing home Learning and Action Network (LAN), participating facilities learn how to
- implement evidence-based, quality and performance improvement practices;
- eliminate healthcare-acquired conditions;
- improve resident satisfaction.
- educational learning sessions with nationally recognized clinical experts,
- opportunities for networking, sharing successes and learning from other participants,
- access to best practices and strategies of high performers,
- access to quality improvement tools and resources,
- intervention development and assistance,
- opportunities for focused technical assistance and consultation, and
- access to facility-level and aggregate Quality Measure reports to drive quality.
Want to learn more about the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative? Contact your local Mountain-Pacific Quality Health representative.
Click here for a list of tools and resources.
Do you have a success story? Share it here!
Pamela Longmire, RT, BAS
Mark Marabella, MA
Leiza Johnson, RN, BSN
Contact us to learn more about our services.
Tools and Resources
See our Quality Improvement Initiative tools and resources.