See Nursing Homes with a 6.0 or Lower Composite Score!
Have you agreed to be a nursing home Peer Coach? Access your training materials here.
Conditions in Nursing Homes
On any given day, 1.3 million Americans call a long-term care facility their home. Mountain-Pacific Quality Health works with nursing homes to help these facilities provide safer, compassionate, high-quality care.
As a Medicare quality improvement organization, Mountain-Pacific Quality Health works with nursing homes to ensure every resident receives the highest quality of care. As part of the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative and Mountain-Pacific’s nursing home Learning and Action Network (LAN), participating facilities learn how to
- implement evidence-based, quality and performance improvement practices;
- eliminate healthcare-acquired conditions;
- improve resident satisfaction.
- educational learning sessions with nationally recognized clinical experts,
- opportunities for networking, sharing successes and learning from other participants,
- access to best practices and strategies of high performers,
- access to quality improvement tools and resources,
- intervention development and assistance,
- opportunities for focused technical assistance and consultation, and
- access to facility-level and aggregate Quality Measure reports to drive quality.
Click here for a list of tools and resources.
Do you have a success story? Share it here!
Contact us to learn more about our services.
Tools and Resources
See our Quality Improvement Initiative tools and resources.