- Health Care Performance Reporting
- Health Care Optimization and Transformation
- Population Health Improvement
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- HIT Technical Support
- Project Management and Leadership
Health Care Performance Reporting
With the shift from Fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement models, quality outcomes are being measured and tied directly to compensation.
HTS has expertise in the CMS Quality Payment Program (QPP), Merit-based Incentive Program System, (MIPS), Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) and other Advanced Payment Models (APMs), as well as the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), Unified Data Systems (UDS) reporting and the requirements for submitting data to QualityNet and the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN).
HTS can help:
- Identify opportunities to align quality improvement efforts for greatest ROI and efficiency gains
- Focus on ways to reduce burden and duplication of effort between quality reporting/requirements
- Leverage EHRs for advanced functionality and data tracking to improve outcomes and reduce manual tracking/chart abstraction
Let HTS help you strategize, align and focus your quality initiatives and reporting to maximize your patient impact, reimbursement opportunities and reduce your reporting burden.
- Our Promoting Interoperability (PI) blog (previously named Meaningful Use) will provide a step-by-step guide to PI reporting, along with helpful advice, tips and best practices.
- Our MIPS blog will provide a step-by-step guide through QPP/MIPS reporting, along with helpful advice, tips and best practices.
- Check out more resources and services available for the QPP/MIPS program.