October is the Last Chance to Start 90 day Reporting
September 14, 2018
October 3, 2018, is the last day to start your 90-day reporting period for the 2018 Promoting Interoperability program. Now is the time to evaluate your current state and prepare for your reporting period.
Important tasks for your 90 days:
- Know what needs to be reported, Centers for Medical & Medicaid Services (CMS) reporting requirements for 2018 are here.
- Know your baseline, run your 2018 Promoting Interoperability reports.
- Identify areas needing improvement and create a plan to correct them.
- If you have questions on your risk assessment, or would like help from us, please contact Susan Clarke, our security and privacy expert, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some circumstances the reporting period may be more than 90 days for your clinical quality measures. Get the details and additional information from these previous blog posts:
- 2018 PI requirements for eligible hospitals
- 2018 PI requirements for eligible providers (Medicaid only)
- 2018 PI eCQM requirements for eligible hospitals
*Some Medicaid requirements are determined by your state Medicaid office, so you’ll want to double check with your state Medicaid office to verify their specific criteria.
If you have any questions or run into issues with any of the Meaningful Use objectives and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments.