Quality Payment Program
The wellbeing of your patients is your greatest concern; our role is to make sure you remain financially viable so you can deliver the care they deserve.
Mountain-Pacific can help your practice take an integrated approach to the Quality Payment Program. We know the rules. We stay current on updates and clarifications. We avail ourselves of CMS learning opportunities and will ensure that you benefit from all we know. This support is available at no cost to your practice. Support we offer includes:
- Strategies to address multiple aspects of QPP while building your practice’s capacity to achieve long-term success under alternative payment models;
- Guidance on how to use new revenue codes to build your practice’s capacity to succeed across many newer payment programs;
- Support on how to advance through the stages of QPP to succeed initially and as the requirements build;
- Resources to help meet program requirements;
- Linkage to Mountain-Pacific’s initiatives to count toward meeting QPP requirements;
- Connecting with your state health information exchange to help support QPP;
- Support for measure selection that aligns to your goals and priorities across MIPS categories
Health Care Practitioners
Mountain-Pacific also offers technical assistance and strategies for ensuring success in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Payment Program. This support is available at no cost to your practice. We know the rules and stay informed on updates, clarifications and learning opportunities from CMS.