Medicare and Medicaid Attestation Submission Deadlines for 2018 Reporting
February 13, 2019
Don’t miss the deadlines to submit your Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program data for 2018 (previously the E.H.R Incentive Program). Below are the important attestation submission deadlines.
Medicare 2018 Attestation Submission Dates:
- PI Reporting Submission Deadline Is February 28, 2019. The QualityNet Secure Portal (QNet) is open for 2018 PI attestations. Medicare-eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals (CAHs) will submit PI reporting data to QNet, which is also the same system used for Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) reporting.
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) (electronic Clinical Quality Measures [eCQMS]) Submission Deadline Is February 28, 2019: eCQMs submitted via the Hospital IQR Program must be submitted via the QNet. (For more information on CQM reporting requirements, see our blog post from August 9.)
Medicaid 2018 Attestation Submission Dates in State Level Registries: Below are the available attestation submission dates for the states served by Mountain-Pacific Quality Health:
- Alaska: January 7 – March 7, 2019
- Hawaii: January 2 – March 31, 2019
- Montana: January 1 – March 31, 2019
- Wyoming: January 1 – March 31, 2019
If you have any questions or run into issues with any of the meaningful use objectives and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments.
Other Resource Links
CMS 2018 PI Requirements
Health Transformation Services (HTS) Quality Reporting Resources
Read all previous PI posts
Mountain-Pacific QPP/Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Blog