Our Mission: Through our diverse, passionate staff, we supply customized resources, innovative tools and health care services that positively impact populations and communities.
Mountain-Pacific Quality Health is a nonprofit corporation that strives to be the “go-to” resource for driving innovation in health care systems in the states and territories we serve. We first began partnering with providers, practitioners and patients in Montana in 1973. With four decades of experience, we now support the health care communities of Montana, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Preventing healthcare-associated infections in hospitals and nursing homes
- Preventing healthcare-acquired conditions related to long-term care in nursing homes
- Improving the coordination of care from one health care setting to another and reducing unnecessary hospital admissions and readmissions
- Improving cardiovascular health
- Improving the health and wellbeing of people with diabetes
- Helping providers with the use of electronic health records (EHRs) and health information technology (HIT)
- Helping providers with quality data reporting and related incentive programs