- Meaningful Use (MU)
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI)
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
The CMS Final Rule for the New Medicare Quality Payment Program (QPP) was released on October 14, 2016. The Quality Payment Program has significant changes designed to bolster support for small practices and rural settings as well as connect multiple programs into a unified clinician-driven Quality Improvement program.
HTS can offer several levels of services to help assist you through the new Quality Payment Program – Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) regulations.
- Subscribe to our MIPS Blog
- Check out our past and future webinars
- If you require more assistance, contact our MIPS experts
Our MIPS blog will provide a step-by-step guide through 2017 meaningful use reporting, along with helpful advice, tips and best practices.
See our MIPS Program resources.