DPHHS 2018-2019 Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Kick Off Webinar
December 12, 2018
MT DPHHS will have the Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Program kick-off webinar on Thursday, December 13th, from 9-10:30 AM. The webinar will discuss the deliverables for this year’s program and review the new Days of Therapy (DOT) tool. For information on how to apply for this program, see our blog post dated 12/11/18.
- December 13th: 2018-2019 AMS Kick-Off Webinar to discuss the expectations and deliverables for the upcoming AMS grant year. Call information can be found below or attached as a calendar invite to this email. Attendance at this webinar is highly encouraged.
- Join Skype Meeting
This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.
- Join by phone
Important Deadlines for the MT DPHHS Antimicrobial Stewardship Program:
- December 15th: Facility enrollment survey is due to participate in this year’s AMS program. Fill out the survey here: 2018-2019 DPHHS AMS Enrollment Letter.
- December 15th: Antibiogram Survey is due. This is a required activity of the AMS program. Fill out the surveyhere: Antibiogram Survey 2018-2019 AMS Grant Year.
- January 15th: Days of Therapy data for the month of December is due, please email data to Erika.Baldry@mt.gov. The December 13th webinar will share an updated tool.
- January 31st: Submit an antibiotic formulary for your facility, by emailing Erika.Baldry@mt.gov.
To see all Montana ASB Collaborative resources, to get information about upcoming educational events or to find resources from previously presented webinars, access the MT ABS Collaborative Resources website.
If you have any questions or run into issues with your antibiotic stewardship program implementation and would like help, please use the “Leave a Reply” section below, or email Patty Kosednar directly with your questions or comments. We will have one of our subject matter experts get back to you.